How to access the voicemail service
- from your phone, dial *97 and enter your mailbox password.
- from another extension on your PABX, dial *98 and enter your extension number and mailbox password.
- from another phone, dial our voicemail access number (09 9507670) and enter your customer number, mailbox and password
- from a PC:
Log in to Extension Call Monitor
Login: your extension
Password: your extension
Customer number: your customer number
How to set up voicemail messages
- Access the voicemail service
- Select “0”. You will be prompted to record the various messages
How to set up voicemail for mobile telephone
Divert calls on your mobile phone to our voicemail number which is +6499507670. To do this you can enter the following codes on your mobile phone:
- Divert to voicemail if busy: *67*+6499507670#
- Divert to voicemail if unavailable: *61*+6499507670#
- Divert to voicemail if unreachable: *62*+6499507670#
Note: for Telecom XT users please refer to the Telecom website for how to set up call forwarding.
In order to activate this service, please contact support with the following details:
- Your mobile telephone number
- Your customer number
- Your mailbox number