With the rapid developments in technology, it’s worth considering leasing your IT equipment — moving from CapEx to OpEx – instead of buying the devices.
Benefits of Moving to OpEx
Leased devices give you greater asset flexibility. You’ll be able to cut costs, since you only need to lease the capacity you need. You will still have the ability to scale as your company grows and changes. New services can be bought and implemented quicker, because with a lease you can get what you need without having to have the cash on hand.
By moving to OpEx, your cash flow is improved because you can keep costs fixed and predictable.
There are several other financial benefits to the OpEx model including:
- Less need to borrow cash. Operations can finance expenses quicker.
- Fewer items to track and account for on your balance sheet.
- Tax considerations — a fixed tax-deductible cost saves you from having to follow a complicated device depreciation schedule.
IT equipment quickly becomes outdated and buying it outright is often not the best solution. When you lease it’s easy to keep up with the latest advancements, as you can flip the equipment to the newest technology when you renew your lease, at a similar monthly cost.
Lease your equipment through Mi-IT
When you are considering an OpEx solution through Mi-IT we will begin with:
- A complete assessment of your infrastructure including an inventory of your existing hardware along with an overview of your purchases, contracts and leases.
- We will assess future business plans too, so that your future needs are considered and included in recommended solutions
Our recommendations will optimise your IT environment by suggesting best practice solutions. We will also provide information regarding newer technologies that will make your business more efficient.
So, if you never want to spend another dollar of CapEx on IT equipment, give us a call to see how we can assist!